Thursday 17 March 2011

How would i promote my music magazine


To promote my magazine, i would create television adverts which i would play on channel 4 and MTV as they are the likely channels to attract my 16-24 year old audience. I would have it played between 8 and 11 o clock as these would be the most likely time for my target audience to be watching these channels. I would also place advertisements in fashion magazines as they would then also further reach into my predominantly female target audience.
I would also create a website to go along with my magazine. On my website i would include the latest news and stories from the magazine. Some online competitions and a chart section letting my audience know the latest chart positions of their favourite artists/bands. i would also include some exclusive backstage video footage and music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment