Thursday 10 March 2011

Finished Double Page Spread

After speaking with my media teacher i have decided to completely re-do my double page spread as i felt it did not fit in with any conventions and was quite empty and bare. I feel this version looks a lot more sophisticated and more realistic for a double page spread. I have decided to completely change the interview so this time it is on 'kiara' instead of 'anya' with different topics. Therfore i have chose to use different images also. I have also used a different font than before by now using 'chopin script' for my mastheads and quatations. I decided to use a black background with coloured font to make the text stand out more, i think this has worked well also with the images, in which i made one of them black and white and left the other one in colour to create some contrast. I feel that in the background image the artist looked quite inosant where as in the colour front image the artist looks more edgy which is the impression given within the interview.
I am overall happy with this double page spread as i feel it fits in well with the conventions of a R&B magazine double page spread whilst looking elegant and not too 'busy'. I think the font i have used looks a lot better than in my previous draft. I also think the images work better than the ones i used in my original double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment