Monday 3 January 2011

Planning of My Double Page Spread

Usually a main article that is used for a double page spread such as the front covers main headline will be spread across two double page spreads. The first page of main article is usually a large image taking up most if not all of the room available.

I have three ideas i could use for my double page spread:
  1. Article on the artist 'Anya' featuring backstage photos, sneak previews of new music video and tour dates.
  2. My second idea is an article on the artist 'kiara' based on her new album release featuring an interview.
  3. Another idea is a versus double page spread upon the two artists 'kiara and anya' this would follow on well from my front page headline. It would show a new upcoming artist putting another artist into the shadows showing a rivalry. With readers comments and votes upon the two artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment