Friday 19 November 2010

LIIAR interpretation of the Brief

Language- For my front page i will need to include a masthead, dateline, issue number, barcode and price. I will also need Main feature Headlines and subtitle's. I will need a main image and maybe some smaller images also. I will also need to choose a house font and colour scheme to be used within my music magazine. Synergy is used within a lot of magazines and would be an important factor of any music magazine. Synergy is the promotion of the magazine because of the celebrity, in return the promotion of the celebritys new project/album from the magazine.

Institution- For institution i will be looking at which publisher i could use to produce my music magazine. If i wanted to create a monthly glossy magazine i could use a company called BAUER MEDIA, they publish magazines sich as Kerrang, Mojo and Q.




Ideology- For the ideology of my music magazine i need to think about what values i wish the magazine to contain. Also what moral's and messages i wish to contain within it this can be through storylines or through the way the images are produced and the way in which the whole magazine is portrayed. I will need to constantly consider my target audience throughout all the decisions i make whilst creating my music magazine.

Audience- I will need to decide who my target audience will be. I think a younger generation would be more interested in a music magazine than an older generation. Also depending on which genre i choose a gender preference may also need to be consider. I could also take into consideration what sort of background theyre from, wether they are wealthy or poor, wether they are a student or a high flying businessman.

Representation- I intend to represent my target audeinces intherest in the artists and music used within my magazine ina positive and stereotypical way. I will be using house colours, bold mastheads, stereotypical looking main images etc to create a familiarised intizing magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment